Tuesday, January 10th, 2017 and will run each week (on Tuesday's) for 11 consecutive weeks ending March 21st, 2017.
- Bow hunter league will begin:
- The league registration, payment, and first shoot will be Tuesday, January 10th, 2017 at the indoor range.
- The cost is $30 per Adult shooter (18 and older), $15 for youth ages 12-17 shooting on a team. Kids that are not on a team and shooting the close targets are free with a paid adult (scores are not posted/ranked).
- This league uses teams of 3 shooters. If you do not have a partner we will pair you up on Tuesday, January 10th, 2017.
- The league members will start setup at 6-6:30 pm with shooting starting at 7:00 pm. Please plan on assisting with setup and/or tear down as able since this is a group effort.
- The first night (Tuesday, January 10th, 2017 ) is registration and shooting then competition the following 10 weeks.
- Shooters will shoot 12 Rinehart 3D targets each night, 12 adult or 12 youth. Two arrows per target. Scoring is 10-8-5.
- There are no makeups and the scoring computers averaging system minus a point deduction will be used for missed nights.
- Awards will be given for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place teams. Awards will also be given things such as High average, High score, Most improved.......... The awards and recognition will be provided at the clubs banquet in April (date yet to be determined).
- Bow Hunter League scores and subsequent updates to rankings will be posted on the bulletin board at the indoor range following each Tuesday night (except for the final night). We will also post this information on our club website (www.Minnehaha-Archers.com) .
- A voluntary food sign up for crock pot type food/snacks will be started on the first night. “Free will” donations will be accepted and provided to those that provided the food/snacks for that night.
- Should we end up with a cancellation because of a snow storm etc. we will post this on our club website (www.Minnehaha-Archers.com).
- We are exploring ideas for more efficient setup and tear down. Suggestions and participation in a possible “work party” prior to and during the league is appreciated.
Thank you for supporting Minnehaha Archers, Inc.
If you have questions please contact: Matt Schrader 951-2745, Frank Raymond 261-3001, Brian Tanner 215-3940, Rick DiSanto 321-1883.