* The league registration, payment, and first scoring shoot will be Tuesday, January 9th, 2018 at the indoor range. Payment can be cash, check, MAI Bucks, or debit/credit card (3% is added by the system for debit/credit card payments to cover the transaction cost)*** Please come early (p.m.ish) if you can as this first set up and registration night will take longer than the other nights.***
* The league members will start setup at 6-6:30 pm with shooting starting at 7:00 pm. Please plan on assisting with setup and/or tear down as able since this is a group effort.
* The cost is $30 per Adult shooter (18 and older), $15 for youth ages 12-17 shooting on a team. Kids that are not on a team and shooting the close targets are free with a paid adult (scores are not posted/ranked). Must be a member to participate.
* This league uses teams of 3 shooters. If you do not have a partner we will pair you up on the first night.
* Shooters will shoot 12 Rinehart 3D targets each night, 12 adult or 12 youth. Two arrows per target. Scoring is 10-8-5.
* There are no makeups or substitutions and the scoring computers averaging system that takes a point deduction will be used for shooters missed nights.
* Awards will be given for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place teams. Awards will also be given things such as High average, High score, Most improved.......... The awards and recognitions will be provided at the clubs banquet in April (date yet to be determined).
* Bow Hunter League scores and subsequent updates to rankings will be posted on the bulletin board at the indoor range following each night (except for the final night as the final scores/rankings are saved for the club banquet night, then posted after the banquet). We will also post this information on our club website (www.Minnehaha-Archers.com) .
* Should we end up with a cancellation because of a snow storm etc. we will make an effort to post this on our club website (www.Minnehaha-Archers.com).