**** CHECK BACK AT A LATER DATE FOR OUR 2016 EVENTS ****
The USA Archery Virtual Tournament is a GREAT way to experience the excitement of a national event and test your skills against archers across the country, from the comfort of your local archery range!.
The Virtual Tournament is offered year round and includes both indoor and outdoor events.
Minnehaha Archers, Inc. is organizing this Tournament that will be open to all Club Members, we are proud to be part of this events.
• Easy and inexpensive online payment options
• Live scoring for individual archers
• Fast results reporting
Any recreational or competitive archer who is a member of USA Archery and a Junior Olympic Archery Development (JOAD), Collegiate Archery Program, or Adult Archery Program Club is encouraged to participate! Archers must have at minimum a USA Archery Recreational Membership to participate in the tournament.
• 1st Quarter Indoor JOAD Virtual Tournament: January 15-March 31
• 2nd Quarter Outdoor JOAD Virtual Tournament: April 15-June 30
• 3rd Quarter Outdoor JOAD Virtual Tournament: July 15-September 30
• 4th Quarter Indoor JOAD Virtual Tournament: October 15-December 31