Interested in joining JOAD?
- We allow new students to join JOAD who are at least 8 years old and have completed an Intro to Archery class (or equivalent) or who have prior archery experience.
- Kids with prior archery experience will be required to demonstrate shooting prior to acceptance into the league. A JOAD coach will observe and evaluate.
- If your child has participated in tournaments or other shooting events please indicate.
- JOAD sessions are 8 weeks long and start in January, June and September.
- Our JOAD Program is a volunteer base program, all our coaches are parents (Certified at different levels by USA Archery) of JOAD kids that enjoy giving their time and effort to make a difference in many kids lives. So, the more parent involvement and becoming coaches, the more kids can join the program.
- Acceptance to the Minnehaha Archers JOAD program is based on availability; priority is given to the archers already enrolled in the program.